La Morena Stuffed Peppers
Don’t know what to make for dinner tonight? We’ve got you covered with these super delicious La Morena Stuffed Peppers! La Morena’s Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce gives them just the right kick and taste to spice up your evening! Enjoy more from La Morena here!
- From the can of La Morena Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, remove 1 1/2 tablespoons of sauce and 2 chipotle peppers. Chop peppers and then combine with sauce. Stir. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Lay chicken in pan, season both sides with salt, pepper, and chill powder. Cook each side for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and La Morena Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce. Stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Using two forks, shred chicken in the pan. Then add rice and water. Stir. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay peppers in a parchment-lined, oven-safe dish. Stuff peppers with chicken mixture, top with cheese, and then bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Then remove from oven, garnish with cilantro, serve La Morena Stuffed Peppers and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.