Korean Zucchini Noodles
Flavorful Korean Zucchini Noodles with healthy lean been that takes your Asian cooking to the next level. An easy to make dish that is cooked and ready within 30 minutes!
- Wash and cut the ends of the zucchini. Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini pasta. Then, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey and sesame oil. In a large bowl, combine the beef and the onions. Pour in just 1/3 of the soy/honey/sesame oil mixture (and reserve the rest of the sauce for later). Set beef/onions aside to marinate on the counter while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Heat a wok or large saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot, pour in a little cooking oil. Pour in the beaten egg and tilt the pan so that the egg cooks in a thin, even layer. Cook until set on the edges and bottom, flip the egg and cook until firm. Remove egg to cutting board and julienne into thin strips. Place egg strips into a large bowl.
- Give the pan a good wipe if needed, return to medium-high heat. When hot, pour in some cooking oil. Add in the green onions, garlic, mushrooms, and carrots. Stir fry for 30-60 seconds until the green onions are bright green and the carrots have softened slightly. Add in the spinach and stir fry for 30 seconds until the leaves have wilted. Add in half of the reserved sauce and toss well. Remove the vegetables to the large bowl with the egg.
- Wipe the pan if needed, return to medium-high heat. When hot, pour in cooking oil. Add the zucchini noodles and stir fry for 30-60 seconds, and the zucchini begins to turn translucent. Make sure not to overcook the zucchini. Pour in the last of the sauce mixture and toss very well and let the zucchini absorb some of the sauce. Remove the zucchini noodles to a large bowl.
- Wipe the pan and return to high heat. When hot, pour in cooking oil. Add in the beef and onion to the pan, spread out the ingredients all over the pan. And let cook, undisturbed for 15-30 seconds, until the edges of the beef turn brown, but is still red in the middle. Toss and flip the beef and onions, stir fry until cooked to your liking
- Add everything back into the pan. The egg, vegetables, and zucchini noodles. Toss well and season with additional soy sauce, if needed.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.