Korean Grilled Steak Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
For the pineapple gochujang salsa:
- Puree everything in a food processor until smooth and set aside.
For the tacos:
- In a large bowl, marinate the steak strips in ⅓ of the puree, in a fridge, for 2-8 hours.
- Shake off the excess marinade and cook uncovered in a skillet over medium-high heat, 10 to 15 minutes, until beef is as tender as you like and the mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Divide strips, pineapple, lettuce, cucumber, and onions among the tortillas.
- Drizzle the pineapple sauce over the tacos when serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.