Kopie von Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Bars
- Preheat over to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit / 190 Degrees Celsius.
- Combine all fruits, white sugar and the 3 tbsp of flour. Pour it into a oven save dish.
- Mix all dry ingredients for the crisp in a small bowl.
- Cut the butter in small pieces and add it to the dry mixture until you got a flaky consistency.
- Sprinkle it over the fruit mixture and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the fruits are boiling and the crisp slightly brown.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.