Kool Aid Sherbet
- In a large bowl, whisk together all three ingredients until sugar and Kool-Aid mix are completely dissolved.
- Pour into a shallow dish, cover, and place in the freezer for about 2 hours, or until mostly set.
- Take the partially frozen sherbet out of the freezer and slowly mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Refreeze until set (at least a few hours, preferably overnight).
- Set the sherbet out about 10-15 minutes before serving to make the scoop easier.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.