Kit Kat Fries
- Prepare the egg wash by mixing the egg and water, set aside.
- Lay out one of the wrappers and place a Kit Kat across the wrapper, diagonal from the corner and roll it up, making sure to bring the edges of the wrapper in as roll.
- Brush the final corner with some egg wash and seal up the Kit Kat very well.
- In a pot, pour in the oil and bring to a temperature of 350-360℉.
- Fry them one or two at a time, as they get golden quickly.
- While hot, sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Serve with caramel dipping sauce if you’d like.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.