Jolly Rancher Grapes
- Divide and unwrap the jolly ranchers by color. Place in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin smash the candy and place in small bowls.
- Rinse and insert toothpicks into the stem end of the grape. Set on a paper towel and dry the grapes before dipping in the syrup.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan over high heat add the sugar, water and corn syrup, bring to a boil. Try to maintain a rolling boil, stirring frequently. Should take about 5 minutes and reach 300-310℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to allow grapes to set there.
- Stir the vanilla extract into the syrup. Then carefully dip each grape into the syrup to cover the entire grape then sprinkle them with the crushed jolly ranchers.
- Set the grapes onto the lined baking sheet and allow it to dry for about 30 minutes. Carefully remove the toothpicks and serve within a few hours.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.