Jalapeno & Cream Cheese Chicken Roll
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Lay chicken out on a cutting board. Butterfly breast and then lay out flat. Cover with plastic wrap and pound out the meat to flatten for a couple minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese and diced jalapeno peppers. Spoon that onto the chicken, spreading it out as evenly as you can then roll the chicken up tightly.
- Lay the bacon strips out in weaves of 4 and then place chicken on top and then wrap bacon around tightly then place toothpicks through it to hold it all together. Do this method for both breasts.
- Place into greased cast iron skillet and bake for 45 minutes until cooked through.
- Slice the Jalapeno & Cream Cheese Chicken Roll into wheels and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.