Jack O’Lantern Cheesy Beef Dip
In need of appetizers for your Halloween party? It’s all about this Jack O’Lantern Cheesy Beef Dip. Serve it while warm with a side of chip and everyone will love it.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Heat vegetable oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, chili powder and cumin. Stir to combine and cook for 5 minutes, or until beef begins to brown.
3) Add in scallions, green chilis and jalapeños. Stir and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, or until beef is mostly cooked through.
4) Add cheddar cheese log and cream cheese. Stir to combine and cook until cheese has melted completely and beef is fully cooked.
5) Sprinkle the bottom of your hollowed out pumpkin with half of your shredded cheddar cheese. Carefully spoon the beef and cheese dip into the pumpkin. Sprinkle the top with the remainder of the shredded cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the top layer of cheese is melted and bubbly.
6) Remove from oven and serve while hot. You can even carefully draw a face on the pumpkin before serving to complete the Jack O’Lantern feel!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.