Italian Chopped Pasta Salad
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add farfalle noodles and cook till al dente according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together Star Fine Foods Olive Oil, lemon juice and zest, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, honey, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, dried oregano, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- To the same bowl, toss cooked pasta, diced cucumber, sliced red onion, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced roasted red peppers, chopped artichoke hearts, diced hard salami, chopped basil, chopped parsley, and crumbled feta with the dressing in the bottom of the bowl.
- Cover and let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, divide among bowls and garnish with additional crumbled feta.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.