Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- Add the salsa, chicken stock, the spices, salt, pepper, rice in the instant pot and stir it well. add the chicken on top of the rice mixture.
- On the Instant Pot, press the pressure cook button and set it to high. Use the buttons to set the time to 8 minutes. Place the lid on the instant pot, turn the valve to ‘seal’ and let it come to pressure. Once the cooking time is over. Release pressure immediately.
- Remove the lid from the Instant pot remove the chicken and pour the rice into a bowl.
- Shred the chicken with forks adds on top of the rice.
- Serve garnished with cilantro.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.