Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- Firstly, Add the salsa, chicken stock, spices, salt, pepper, rice to the instant pot and stir it well. add the chicken on top of the rice mixture.
- On the Instant Pot, press the pressure cook button and set it to high. Use the buttons to set the time to 8 minutes. Place the lid on the instant pot, turn the valve to ‘seal’, and let it come to pressure. Once the cooking time is over. Release pressure immediately.
- Remove the lid from the Instant pot remove the chicken and pour the rice into a bowl.
- Shred the chicken with forks adds on top of the rice.
- In conclusion, Serve Instant Pot Salsa Chicken garnished with cilantro.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.