1. Combine beef and pork mince and mix with your fingers to break up any lumps. Add finely
chopped onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, and eggs and mix. Add milk and season well with salt and
2. Shape mixture into small, round balls. Place on a clean plate, cover and store in the fridge
for 2 hours (this will help them hold their shape whilst cooking)
3. In a frying pan, heat oil on medium heat. When hot, gently add meatballs and brown on all
4. When browned, add to an ovenproof dish and cover. Place in a hot oven (180*C conventional
or 160*C fan) and cook for a further 30 minutes.
5. To make cream sauce: melt 90g of butter in a pan. Whisk in 40g of plain flour and stir for 2
mins. Add 150ml of vegetable stock and 150ml of beef stock and continue to stir. Add 150ml
double cream, 2 tsp of soy sauce and 1 tsp of dijon mustard. Bring it to a simmer and allow
sauce to thicken.
6. Serve with your favorite mashed potatoes. Creamy mashed or mini new broiled potatoes
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.