Huevos Rancheros Wraps
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
2. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute eggs for 3 to 4 minutes or until scrambled. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together whole-kernel corn, beans, tomato, onions, cilantro, jalapeño, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
4. Divide egg mixture between tortillas. Top evenly with corn mixture and add cheese.
5. Fold both ends over filling then roll up tortilla. Cut each burrito in half. Serve immediately.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.