Hot Honey Cornbread Donuts
- Start by making the hot honey. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and add Bee&You Royal Jelly + Raw Honey, Kartago Tunisian Spicy Harissa Sauce, and butter and bring to a simmer. Once simmering, take off the heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheight and grease a donut pan.
- For the cornbread batter, first, add Love Corn Crunchy Corn to a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground then set aside.
- Next, combine cornbread mix, egg, buttermilk, and oil in a large bowl and mix until just combined. Fold in coarsely chopped Love Corn Crunchy Corn.
- Spoon batter into donut pan filling about ⅔ of the way full. Bake for 15 minutes until they turn golden.
- Carefully remove donuts from the pan onto a cooling rack. Once cooled, dip into hot honey glaze and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.