Hot Dog & Pineapple Bites
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Once hot place on the pineapple chunks and hot dogs.
- Grill the pineapple for 2-3 minutes on each side getting nice grill marks then take off the heat.
- Cook the hot dogs for 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Let hot dogs cool for a moment and then slice them into thick pieces.
- Stack a hot dog slice with a pineapple chunk on top and then toothpick them. Make as many as you want to serve as an appetizer.
- Serve with a side of spicy mustard.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.