Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 and coat your mini cupcake tin with butter spray.
- Place one piece of ready to bake cookie dough in the bottom of each mini-muffin baking cup. Using your fingers, gently press the dough up and along the side of the pan to make a cup shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Immediately after removing the cookies from the oven, take the end of a wooden spoon (or something similar) and gently re-form the “cup shape” by widening the center and flattening the bottom of the cup.
- Bake for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely. Once cooled, use the end of a knife to gently pop out the cookie cups.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the mini candy canes and create a “cup handle” with the curved section and a “straw” with the remainder of the candy cane.
- Dip the cookie cup rim in the melted butter and dip in the sanding sugar.
- Melt the white chocolate. Once melted, dip the end of the curved candy cane piece into the white chocolate and attach the candy cane handle to the cookie cup. Let the handle dry and set.
- Just before serving, pipe chocolate pudding into the cup. Add mini marshmallow bits, sprinkles, and candy cane “straw. ”
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.