Honey Sriracha Beef with Brown Rice
- First make the glaze. In a jug combine the soy sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, honey, sesame seeds and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, garlic and ½ of the glaze. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop or your hands, roll the ground beef mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Once the pan is hot add the meatballs and allow to brown for 3-5 minutes. Once browned, turn the meatballs. Add the remaining glaze and allow to reduce while the meatballs brown on the second side.
- Cover the pot and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes until cooked through and coated in the glaze.
- Transfer the cooked brown rice and sugar snap peas to a portable container then top off with the finished meatballs. Garnish with additional sesame seeds and green onions.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.