Honey BBQ Crockpot Meatballs
- First prepare the meatballs. In a bowl, min the meat, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 beaten egg and 1 minced garlic.
- Shape balls. Put the remaining flour on a plate and roll each ball with a little flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the meatballs.
- Place meatballs into a crockpot and pour BBQ sauce and honey over the top.
- Cook on high 40 minutes or low for 2 hours or of using frozen meatballs.
- When the meatballs are done, serve with chopped parsley.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.