Homemade Orange Rolls
1. Place the flour, sugar, and yeast in a bowl and mix until combined.
2. Add the eggs, warm milk, and butter.
3. Mix until soft dough forms.
4. Let the dough rise for about 1 hour at room temperature.
5. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured working surface until ½ inch thickness.
6. Spread the butter all over the dough and sprinkle with granulated sugar and orange zest.
7. Roll the dough and cut slices that are 1 inch thick.
8. Arrange the slices in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
9. Let them rise for about 20 minutes and brush them with lightly whisked egg before baking.
10. Let them bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
11. Let them cool slightly, and meantime mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar, orange flavor, and orange zest.
12. Spread the frosting on top of the rolls and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.