Homemade Dill Pickles
- In a large clean mason jar add the sugar, mustard seeds, dill seeds and salt.
- Next add the sliced cucumbers.
- Add in the water and the distilled vinegar then top with the fresh dill sprigs.
- Tightly screw on the top of the mason jar and shake until you see the sugar and salt have dissolved into the liquid.
- Allow to pickle in the fridge for a minimum of 2 days. Once pickled, eat alone or use as a garnish to all of your favorite sandwiches and burgers.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.