Homemade Cool Ranch Doritos
Have you ever thought about making your own tortilla chips? Because you 100% should. And you should 100% use this recipe for Homemade Cool Ranch Doritos.
- In a medium bowl, add onion powder, salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and ranch mix. Stir until fully combined.
- Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, slice tortillas into 6 equal parts.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add sliced tortillas to oil and fry for about 3 minutes, flipping halfway through. Don’t overcrowd the pan.
- Remove fried tortillas from the pan and coat thoroughly in ranch seasoning mixture. Allow chips to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.