Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
1. In a large mixing bowl add the flour, yeast, sugar, pinch of salt, butter, egg, and milk.
2. Knead a dough from all of the ingredients and let it rise at room temperature for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
3. Roll out the risen dough on a lightly floured working surface and spread it with butter.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture on top and roll it into a log.
5. Cut the cinnamon rolls and arrange them in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Brush them with little bit of milk and bake them in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
7. When they will come out of the oven let them cool slightly and drizzle with glaze made out of icing sugar, milk and vanilla extract mixed together.
8. Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.