Homemade Carrots & Daikon Radish
- In a large clean mason jar, add the sugar and salt.
- Next, add the daikon radish and carrots.
- Add in the water and the distilled vinegar.
- Tightly screw on the top of the mason jar and shake until you see the sugar and salt have dissolved into the liquid.
- Allow to pickle in the fridge for a minimum of 2 days. Once pickled, eat alone or use as a garnish to all of your favorite ban mai sandwiches, bowls, salads and more.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.