Homemade Affogato Chai Latte
1. Mix all the spices in a medium size pan. Muddle anise star and wear gloves to crush them.
2. Add water, honey, and place on a stove on high heat.
3. Bring it to the boiling mixing from time to time, set it to a low heat, and cook for 20-25 minutes mixing sometimes.
4. After this add tea bags to the mixture and cook for 5 minutes more.
5. Set it off.
6. For Chai latter use any milk you prefer in proportions 1 part of chai syrup to 2-3 parts of milk.
7. To make it affogato style, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of hot chai latte.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.