- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, sesame oil, breadcrumbs, ginger, red chili flakes, egg, garlic and green onion. Mix until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1 1/4-to-1 1/2-inch meatballs, forming about 18-20 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes, or until all sides are browned and meatballs are cooked through.
- To make the hoisin sauce, whisk together hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a small bowl.
- Serve meatballs immediately with hoisin sauce, garnished with green onion and sesame seeds.
Great with noodles
March 27, 2020
The sauce goes well with noodles.