Healthy Chicken Nuggets with Green Bean Fries
1. Place the flour, paprika, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl and mix until combined.
2. Roll out each piece of chicken in lightly whisked egg and coat it in flour and breadcrumbs mixture.
3. Arrange the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. In the same flour and breadcrumbs mixture roll the green beans and coat them well.
5. Arrange them next to the chicken nuggets in the same baking pan and drizzle some olive oil.
6. Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.