Ham and Cheddar Roll-Ups
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the crescent dough pieces.
- Lay down two pieces of deli ham, leaving a margin of dough on both ends.
- Place a piece of cheese on top of the ham.
- Beginning from the widest end, begin to roll up the crescent dough, encasing the ham and cheese on the inside.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Mix together the melted butter, garlic powder and parsley.
- Brush the butter mixture over the tops of the rollers.
- Bake for approximately 8 – 10 minutes or until the tops of the rollers are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.