Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
1. Preheat BBQ on high heat.
2. Bring a medium pot of water to a bowl.
3. Cut zucchini into ½ inch slices like the photo. Cut pepper into 1/4, and remove seeds. Cut ½ of red onion into 4th. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
4. Place zucchini, bell peppers, and red onion onto hot BBQ grill. Let grill for 5 minutes on medium-high with the lid down and flip for another 4 mins.
5. While grilling vegetables, add pasta to boiling water, and cook according to the instructions on the pasta box.
6. Once vegetables are cooked remove from grill and let cool.
7.Once pasta is cooked drain in a colander and rinse with cold water to allow the pasta to cool.
8. Once grilled vegetables are cool cut them into bite-sized pieces.
9. Place noodles, grilled vegetables, chopped fresh basil, chopped sundried tomatoes, and olives into a large serving bowl.
10. Pour dressing over salad. Add mayo if wanted. Mix well. Serve. Store leftovers in fridge for up to 3 days.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.