Grilled Corn Salad
1. Husk corn and remove any silk. To make this easier, husk the corn beside a garbage can.
2. Cut corn off of the cob and put it into a light greased non-stick pan or cast iron pan. Heat on medium-high heat and cook corn for 3 minutes stirring often. Cook for another 2-3 minutes stirring less frequently to brown up corn. Careful not to burn corn.
3. Once the corn is cooked, place corn into a colander and run under cold water over the corn to cool off the corn. Make sure the corn is well-drained. Set aside.
4. Use a colander to strain black beans and rinse them with cold water.
5. Place corn and black beans into a large bowl.
6. Chop tomatoes and avocado into bite-sized pieces and put into large salad bowl with corn and black beans. Dice cilantro into small pieces and place them into bowl too. Lastly, add in crumbled feta to bowl.
8. To make dressing pour oil, freshly squeezed lime juice, and honey into a small bowl. Then add in cumin, onion powder, minced garlic clove, salt and pepper and whisk well.
9. Pour dressing over salad and mix well and serve. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days, as long as you leave the avocado out. Then you can add in just before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.