Grilled Corn in Foil with Lemon Dill Butter
- First make a lemon dill butter.
- Cream 4 Tablespoon butter with a fork in a medium bowl.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt, pinch of pepper and 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice and mix until smooth. The lemon juice will seem like it isn’t blending, but keep mixing for a couple minutes and it will happen.
- Stir in fresh chopped dill until well incorporated. Keep the prepared butter at room temp until ready to serve corn.
- Preheat grill to med/high.Leave the corn whole or break corn into halves or thirds if serving a large crowd.
- Wrap each ear of corn with a generous sheet of heavy duty foil making sure all sides are covered. If using regular kitchen-standard foil. double wrap the corn so it doesn’t scorch.
- Grill foil-wrapped corn with the lid closed over medium/ high heat, or baked in preheated oven, rotating the corn every 2-3 minutes to keep from scorching. Grill for 15-20 minutes.
- Once corn is finished grilling, remove foil and brush generously with lemon dill butter while warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.