Greek Turkey Meatballs with Baked Eggplant
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients listed above minus the olive oil, mixing well with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
- Cut the bell peppers into strips and the eggplant into ½ inch thick slices. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt placing each on on baking sheet making sure they do not overlap. Place in oven to cook for about 25-30 minutes.
- In a large skillet heat the oil, and start to place the meatballs in the pan getting a nice sear. Then finish cooking constantly rotating the meatballs for 15-20 minutes.
- Place eggplant in a serving platter topping each round with meatball and garnish with oregano and parsley.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.