Greek Turkey Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce
1. In small bowl, combine all the ingredients of the sauce and refrigerate until serving.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high and brush the grates with oil.
3. Combine beef, feta cheese, red onion, mint, salt, pepper and garlic, in a large bowl, then shape into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cook for 6-8 minutes, then flip the burgers and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes, until the beef is cooked through, or to your liking.
5. Place burgers on buns and top with tomato slices, tzatziki and lettuce (optional).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.