Greek Pasta Salad
Refresh your palate with our Greek Pasta Salad!
- Bring 10 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot.
- While waiting for the water to boil. Chop the peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes into bite-sized pieces. Chop the red onion finely. Place into a large salad bowl.
- Pour the pasta into the water, once water is boiling, stir the pasta, and then cook per instructions on the pasta box. Usually around 10-12 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, make the salad dressing by adding the olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, maple syrup, oregano, salt, and pepper into a bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- Once the pasta is done cooking, drain the water in a strainer and rinse pasta with cold water until pasta is cold to touch.
- Pour pasta into the large salad bowl and add in the feta cheese. Mix dressing again with a whisk and pour over the salad. Mix the salad well and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.