Grasshopper Pie Dessert Lasagna
- First, make the mint cheesecake mixture buy creaming together the cream cheese and sugar. Once the sugar has dissolved add in the cream, mint extract and food coloring and mix until a light fluffy mint green cheesecake is formed. Set aside.
- Next, crush the mint oreos then set aside.
- In a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish begin by crumbling the double chocolate cookies. Press the cookies down into one even layer.
- On top of the crushed cookies add the mint cheesecake then smooth it out into and even layer using an offset spatula.
- Lay the mint candies on top of the cheesecake layer then top the candies off with the whipped topping, spreading that into an even layer.
- Top the whipped topping with a generous amount of the fudge sauce then cover the top with the crushed oreos,
- Allow the lasagna to set in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice into squares and enjoy!
- Add more steps if need.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.