Grape Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile cut grapes in half and chop scallions.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and minced garlic.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain. Return back to the pot.
- In another bowl, mix feta cheese, onion and add salt and pepper.
- While pasta is hot, add cheese, green onion, grape and mix.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate covered for al least two hours or overnight.
- Before serving, toss gently.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.