Gooey Hot Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8-inch baking dish.
- Melt Novamex Hot Chocolate Tablets and butter together and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until the mixture turns pale and fluffy. Mix in cooled chocolate and butter. Fold in flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined.
- Gently mix in hot coffee then pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In a saucepan add water, sugar, butter, and Novamex Hot Chocolate Tablets. Heat over medium heat and cook until melted.
- Pour chocolate syrup over the cake right after it is taken out of the oven. Allow cooling for at least 10 minutes before serving with ice cream.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.