Gingerbread Man Cookies
1. Place the flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ground ginger in a bowl and mix until all the dry ingredients are well combined.
2. Add in the egg, molasses and butter.
3. Start mixing until soft dough forms and roll it out on a lightly floured working surface.
4. Cut cookies with gingerbread man cookie cutters and arrange them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 10 minutes.
6. Let them cool completely before putting the icing on them.
7. To make the icing put the sugar in a bowl and mix it with lemon juice.
8. Transfer into a piping bag and decorate the cookies.
9. Serve them and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.