Ginger Marinated Drumsticks
- In a bowl combine olive oil, honey , fresh minced ginger, salt, pepper and paprika, whisk well.
- Place chicken in a gallon sized zip lock bag and pour marinade over, ensuring chicken is coated.
- Leave in the fridge overnight to marinade.
- To cook, grill chicken on medium heat, turning over to get an evenly crispy skin.
- Cook until chicken has reached a temperature of 165 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place drumsticks in a serving platter garnish with green onions and sesame seeds and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.