- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make Graham Cracker Crust: Crush graham crackers into pieces. Transfer to the bowl of a food processor; add sugar. Process until crackers form a very fine crumb. Add butter, and pulse to combine.
- Pack graham cracker mixture into 8 (2 1/2-inch) mini tart pans; transfer to a baking sheet, and bake 20 minutes or until the edges of the tartlets darken slightly. Let cool.
- To make Chocolate Ganache: Heat cream in a small saucepan over low heat until barely simmering. Remove from heat, add chocolate, and whisk well until very smooth. Spoon into graham crusts.
- To make Whipped Cream Ghosts: Combine heavy whipping cream, sugars & vanilla and whip with a hand mixer until thickened and well combined
- Transfer to a piping bag with the tip cut off & pipe the ghosts on top of the ganache
- Use a small paintbrush dipped in cocoa to form the eyes and mouth. Serve immediately.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.