Listen up, Zucchini Ravioli is really good and really easy to make. ENJOY!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut zucchini into thin strips. A peeler works very well. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add turkey, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir and cook until turkey is browned. Before you remove from heat, stir in thyme and basil, if desired.
- Assemble ravioli with 4 strips of zucchini and about 2 tablespoons of turkey filling. Wrap and place seam side down in a baking dish.
- Cover with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.