Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai
Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai is a healthy easy way to enjoy pad thai!
- In a colander lined with a paper towel, place the zucchini and add the sea salt. Toss them lightly, then set aside while you cook the rest of the ingredients. This will drain the zucchini of excess moisture.
- To make the sauce, in a bowl whisk together brown sugar, garlic, ginger, chili flakes, vegetable broth, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add sesame oil and onions. Saute until onions are translucent. Add mushrooms and 1/3 of the sauce. Stir to combine and cook until mushrooms are softened.
- Stir in carrots, bell peppers and another 1/3 of the sauce. When vegetables are mostly cooked, push them to the side of the pan. Crack eggs into the empty area and whisk until scrambled. Then combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally, stir in zucchini and remaining sauce. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, garnish with green onions and a lime wedge, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.