Zebra Raspberry Cheesecake
How much fun is this Zebra Raspberry Cheesecake?! And guess what, it’s so easy to make! Try it yourself. And don’t forget to use Dutch Farms ingredients! That way you know it will taste amazing.
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a bowl, add melted Dutch Farms butter, crushed graham crackers, powdered sugar and salt to make the crust. Mix until fully combined. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Crust should be thicker on bottom than sides.
3) Beat together Dutch Farms cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in Dutch Farms eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth. Be careful not to over-beat.
4) Divide filling into 2 bowls. To one bowl, add raspberry puree. To the second bowl, add heavy cream. Mix until both are combined. Scoop each filling into its own piping bag (or a plastic bag with the tip cut off).
5) Alternate adding the two fillings to the crust by pipping directly into the center until it's smooth and settles.
6) Bake for 1 hours and 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the refrigerator. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.