White Chocolate Unicorn Bark
Pretty desserts are our favorite desserts. And this White Chocolate Unicorn Bark is like, really pretty.
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Melt white chocolate chips and candy melts in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time until completely melted and smooth. Scoop candy melts into ziplock bags with the corner cut off.
3) Pour white chocolate over parchment paper, making the base layer. Pipe candy melts over white chocolate and swirl with the back of a wooden spoon or a kabob stick. Cover with confetti sprinkles.
4) Freeze for 1 hour, or until completely set.
5) Remove from freezer, break apart using your hands, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.