White BBQ Chicken Bread Boats
Make your own white BBQ sauce, then serve up these delicious chicken bread boats! They are amazing.
1) To make white BBQ sauce: in a large bowl, add mayonnaise, horseradish, minced garlic, Creole mustard, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk until fully combined. Set aside.
2) Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Add shallots when chicken is halfway done. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through.
3) Using your knife, cut an indent from the French bread. Stuff with white BBQ sauce, jack cheese, chicken and top with more cheese.
4) Place stuffed bread on a parchment lined baking tray and broil just until cheese is melted.
5) Remove from oven, serve warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.