Watermelon Poke Cake
Just because summer is leaving and watermelon season is at an end doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a slice of Watermelon Poke Cake!
- Prepare white cake according to package instructions in a 9×13 baking dish. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix together watermelon Jell-O packet, hot water and cold water.
- Using a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake. Pour watermelon Jell-O over the cake, making sure to get it inside the holes. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- In another bowl, mix together Cool Whip with green food coloring until the desired color is reached.
- Frost cake with green Cool Whip, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.