Twice Baked Broccoli Potatoes
You love baked potatoes. You love twice baked potatoes. You will LOVE Twice Baked Broccoli Potatoes.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Make sure potatoes have been washed thoroughly. Place potatoes on baking tray and puncture all over with a fork. Rub with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour.
3) Remove potatoes from oven allow to cool until you can touch them without burning yourself. Cut cooled potatoes in half, lengthwise, and scoop out the insides and place in a large bowl. Leave some of the potato inside to make the skins sturdy.
4) Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) Mash the potatoes the bowl and add butter, cream cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Gently fold in broccoli and chopped bacon.
6) Scoop potato mixture back into the potato skins and place on parchment lined baking tray. Cover each one with shredded cheddar cheese and a pinch of paprika.
7) Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
8) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.