Triple Chocolate Cake
Chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and chocolate frosting. Yes PLEASE!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 inch cake pan.
2) In a large bowl, add cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs. Beat until fully combined. Pour batter into greased cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
3) In another bowl, add semi-sweet chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwaves for 1 minute, stirring until smooth and completely combined.
4) Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake. Pour chocolate mixture over cake, making sure to get it in the holes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5) To make the frosting, beat together whipping cream, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until thick and combined. Frost cake.
6) Top with mini chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, crushed Oreos and more chocolate sauce.
7) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.