Easy, yummy, crunchy and perfect, Toasted Ravioli is an excellent appetizer idea!
- In a bowl, combine eggs and buttermilk. In another bowl, add salt and pepper to breadcrumbs.
- Dredge ravioli pieces first in butter milk, then in breadcrumbs. Make sure ravioli is full coated.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a deep skillet until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Gently add coated ravioli to hot oil and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip ravioli halfway through, so both sides fry evenly.
- Remove ravioli from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Salt and pepper, to tasteWhen ready to eat, top toasted ravioli with shredded parmesan, serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
June 13, 2020
are the ravioli’s still frozen or are the fresh
Response from Cooking Panda
We recommend fresh!