The Ultimate Sugar Cookie
Yup, this is your new favorite sugar cookie recipe.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, cream together sugar, margarine, eggs and milk until combined. Gradually beat in flour, followed by baking powder and salt. Beat until combined.
3) Generously sprinkle your work surface with flour and roll out cookie dough to desired thickness. Cut with cookie cutters and place on cookie sheet.
4) Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and cool.
5) While cookies bake and cool, make your frosting. Beat together butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly beat in salt, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, milk and food coloring. Continue beating until fully combined.
6) Frost cookies with frosting, sprinkle with sprinkles, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.