The Best Mongolian Beef
When we say this is the best Mongolian beef, we mean it.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil and water.
- In another bowl, combine flank steak and cornstarch. Mix until steak is fully coated.
- Heat soy sauce mixture in a saucepan until slightly thicken, about 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add 1/2 cup vegetable oil to a large skillet. Add steak and fry until steak is browned and cooked through. Remove steak from skillet and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add steak and soy sauce to a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until sauce is thick, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, serve over rice or noodles, garnish with sliced green onions and enjoy!
Simple, delicious, and it’s a quick, easy tool in my arsenal of dishes.
The kids are always asking, “dad can we have Mongolian Beef tonight?” This recipe is better than any Mongolian Beef I’ve had at a restaurant.
If your kid is a picky eater, they’ll love this. And you will too.